Saturday, January 16, 2010

JUST ANNOUNCED: D.A.'s $TWO DOLLAR BIRTHDAY WISH VANESSA FIGHTING CANCER on WEDNESDAY January 20th..!

.. ♥ ..fight..!..win..!..we love you..!.. ♥ ..

..Hey Gang..this is D.A.
(no, not the District Attorney.. but the Dark Angel of Black Rock)
I'm writing the Vanessa Fighting Cancer blog.

I'm here to let you know..

..WEDNESDAY (1/20) IS MY BIRTHDAY..
..AND I WANT YOUR TWO DOLLARS..

That's right.. two dollars ..

..not for me..but for Vanessa who is in the fight of her life..

..I don't usually ask for anything, but if you want to make my 38th Birthday something truly special..
I wish that you give the gift of $2 toward Vanessa's Fight.

Starting at midnight Wed 1/20 and ending Thurs 1/21:
http://vanessafightingcancer.blogspot.com/
Hit the Paypal Donate button.
Under donation amount: "$2.00"
Put in the subject:
".. ♥ ..fight..!..win..!..we love you..!.. ♥ .."

If we can reach a goal of $1000 bucks I will personally throw in $111.00 to make it an even $1,111.00. That's Eleven-Eleven for all you well wishers.

..we can win this you guys..

Stay Tuned and Thank You For Fighting..!

on Vanessa's behalf,
D.A. of Black Rock (aka Dominic Tinio)

p.s. Got a stunt you want to pull to fight cancer with Vanessa?
Wanna join the fight..?!
email me: dominic.da@gmail.com

.. ♥ ..fight..!..win..!..we love you..!.. ♥ ..